Saturday, January 15, 2011

Beachcombin' and makin' wee houses

 My son and I spent the evening at the beach making a "wee beach house" with found treasures along the shoreline. We like to make these frequently and leave them intact to surprise other beachcombers. :D


A mosaic pebble floor, a tiny couch complete with bark pillows, then a coffee table holds a shell bowl with a floating flower. The clam shell has tons of tiny finds like shells, pine cones, an itsy-bitsy crab shell and colorful rocks. And my son tied together THE BEST roof ever!! :D

1 comment:

Lauren said...

When I was little, I made 'fairy houses' similar to this from things in the yard. I'm sure all the beach fairies are so happy to have a great interior designer like you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...