Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Onboard Storage Idea: A Tiny Basket with Office Supplies

 This tiny basket measures about 7 inches long by 3 1/2 inches wide by 3 inches tall.  I thought it would be perfect to hold those little supplies that are occasionally needed and usually left loose in random places.

My basket includes
Mini Post-it Notes in 4 colors
Pen
Pencil
Sharpie
Mini Stapler
Extra Staples
Super Glue
Glue Stick
Rubber Bands
Safety Pins
Paper Clips
Ruler (for kids fun)
Star Stickers (for kids fun)
Children's Scissors
Measuring Tape
Baby Nail Clippers

Also included but not pictured
12 inches of 1/2 inch wide velcro
2 Cord Cinchers
Hotel Guest Sewing Kit
Everything fits PERFECTLY into the basket and I'm one step closer to being more organized on the boat!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Hey- cute kit! What made you think of this idea? It's so perfect for all the miscellaneous items that one might need while out cruising!

Alexandrea said...

I thought of it after trying to find a few of those items onboard. Usually, I couldn't find what I was looking for or found them in strange places. So...when I saw the little basket in a secondhand store, I knew it would be the perfect size for little supplies!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...